Friday, May 26, 2023, 1PM-3PM**
Tuesday, May 30, 1PM-3PM (tentative)**
Friday, June 2, 2023 - Certification of Results
Press Release: Initial Results
Semi-Final Statement Results: May 23, 2023
** = times are approximate and dates may be updated as needed
REFERENDUM: CHEVAL BLANC PROJECT
SPECIAL ELECTION: TUESDAY, MAY 23, 2023
Schedule: 11-Days of Voting
Vote by Mail Ballots: Will be Sent to all Registered Voters in Beverly Hills
Vote Center: Beverly Hills City Hall (Free Parking)
Two Ordinances Listed on the Petition(s):
City Attorney Approved Impartial Summary (2866)
City Attorney Approved Impartial Summary (2867)
special election documents
City Attorney Impartial Analysis of Measure B (Ordinance No. 22-O-2866)
City Attorney Impartial Analysis of Measure C (Ordinance No. 22-O-2867)
Arguments for Measure B
Arguments for Measure C
Rebuttal Arguments Measure B
Rebuttal Arguments Measure C
Original documents may be viewed in the City Clerk's office during normal business hours.
Additional details regarding the upcoming Special Election are forthcoming.
For information please contact the City Clerk's Office at 310-285-2400 or email at email@example.com.
Tuesday, MAY 23, 2023
This is a Special Election for the City of Beverly Hills.
- Vote by Mail Ballots (VBM): Expected to begin the week of April 17, 2023.
- VBM Ballots will be mailed to all registered voters in the City of Beverly Hills.
- New voter registrants can request a Vote by Mail ballot: Deadline is May 8, 2023.
- City Hall will be an 11-day Vote Center. In-Person voting begins May 13, 2023.
- Onsite registration is available at the in-person Vote Center.
- Campaign Lawn Signs: Lawn signs must be removed within 10-days after the conclusion of an election. Click here for information on signage requirements.
- FPPC Filing Schedule (Ballot Measure Committees: BHMC 1-8-5)
- Registered Voters in Beverly Hills (as of 5/2/23): 22,176
- Track Your Ballot
11-Day Vote Center (Saturday, May 13 - Tuesday, May 23, 2023)
- Beverly Hills City Hall (Municipal Gallery)
All in-person vote center hours will be from 10:00AM - 7:00PM daily. Election Day hours are from 7:00AM - 8:00PM.
Vote By Mail (VBM) Drop Boxes:
For additional election information, please contact Los Angeles County (information listed below).
Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk
(800) 815-2666 (option 4)
For questions regarding campaign filings, please contact the FPPC (information listed below).
Fair Political Practice Commission (FPPC)
(866) ASK-FPPC (275-3772)
LOS ANGELES COUNTY GENERAL ELECTION - Tuesday, November 8, 2022
For more information, visit lavote.gov.
California Secretary of State Election Info: click here
When to File Campaign Statements: State and Local Filing Schedules: click here
Election General inquiries: Office of the City Clerk at (310) 285-2400 (during normal business hours)
Map of Beverly Hills (City boundaries): https://gis.beverlyhills.org/VBH/Main/ or click here
Police General Inquiries or non-emergencies: (310) 550-4981
Voter complaints or voter intimidation: Please visit the California Secretary of State's website by clicking on the following link: Voter Complaint Information or call them at (800) 345-VOTE (8683).
Interested in becoming an election worker? Click here for more information.