Pet Photo Contest
To enter the Pet Photo Contest, please submit your dog's photo here
*For official contest rules please see below
Photo contest voting period: February 1 – February 15
In all individual categories, pictures will be judged for creativity, composition, and quality by our official Doggy Daze judges. All entries will be featured on our web page and social media sites and may be used for marketing in future promotions. Only the name of your pet will be displayed. No personal information will be shared.
One winner per category will be chosen by our official judges and one overall “Top Dog” will be chosen by the people, and that means you!
- Dogs in photos must be YOUR pets.
- One entry per category, per dog.
- Entries must be high-quality, high resolution, digital photographs; we recommend a minimum of 1000 pixels on the short side.
- The file type must be .jpeg or .png format.
- The photo must be the original creation of the submitting party and must own (100%) of the rights to the photo.
- The photo must be free of any watermarks and/or logos.
- Photos must be free of political reference, violence, drugs or any inappropriate content. Photos will not be posted or entered into the contest if they violate any of the above terms.
- All photos will become the property of the City of Beverly Hills. By participating in this contest, you acknowledge and give consent to the City to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including
- publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the internet, television or offline promotions) the submitted images, royalty and compensation free.
- #SleepyPup - Snap a unique or cute photo of your doggy snoozing
- #HolidayHound - A holiday photo of your dog in their festive attire (any holiday)
- #PoshPooch - A memorable photo of your dog ‘living the GOOD LIFE’
- #CreativeCanine - Visit your canine's favorite public art piece around town and snap a photo
- #PoochInAPark - A photo of your dog playing at their favorite park
- #BestBuddies - A photo of your pup & their animal friend (friend does NOT need to be another dog)
- #GoodDog - Snap a photo of your pup being the best 'good dog' Category closed
*There are a limited number of entries for each category, so please submit your photo as early as possible if you would like to participate. If you do not see a category listed in the drop box, the category is full. Please select another category (if available) to join in the fun!
Winners will be announced in late February on the City of Beverly Hills website Doggy Daze page, Facebook & Instagram pages.